Dr Rajeev Gupta AWARDS AND HONOURS
2. Joan Dawkins Trust Millennium Bursary Grant– By British Medical Association for Medical Education, 2000
3. Gastroenterology Fellowship 2001, Juntendo University and Japanese Endoscopy Foundation,Tokyo.
4. Best Teacher and firm of the year award 2006, Medical Society,University of Sheffield
5. HEART Award March 2010 for outstanding personal achievement in field of clinical leadership and clinical medicine. The award is judged for Helpfulness, Excellence, Achievement, Resourcefulness and Talent
6. Several Clinical Excellence Awards from the National Health Service
7. “Glory of India Award” in London on 25th September 2010
8. “Outstanding Personal Service Award”- British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, 4th June 2011 for service beyond expectation for overseas doctors, outstanding contribution to mentoring and education.
9. HEART Award June 2012 for team on Together We Make It Better.
10. GOLD AWARD 9th July 2012, given by CEO of NHS Sir David Nicholson for enthusiastic implementation of physical activity challenge.